Visit The Park
Open Daily 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Central Green is the place to be in Katy! With weekly activities and entertainment on most weekends, any time is a good time to visit the park. In addition to several restaurants offering patio dining in view of the park, more than twenty eateries in walking distance offer visitors nearby dining or pick-up for picnicking at Central Green.
How To Get Here
Central Green is located at 23501 Cinco Ranch Boulevard, Katy Texas, 77494 in LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch along TX-99/Grand Parkway.
Where To Park
Ample parking is available in nearby garages and on the streets within LaCenterra. For more details on parking in LaCenterra, see www.lacenterra.com/maps.
On Foot/On Bicycle
Consider walking or biking to the park! Willow Fork Drainage District is currently expanding off-street trails throughout the surrounding community to connect with sidewalks leading to the park in an effort to encourage park visitors to leave their cars at home and bike to the park. Bike racks are located behind the stage near the restrooms and on the west side of the park near the trees by Kenzo Sishi Bistro. Download the Trails Map.
- No climbing butterfly, trees or structures on property
- No alcohol, glass, pets or balls
- No staking of tents or objects on Central Green
- No puncturing WFDD Central Green Synlawn
- No fireworks or weapons
- Place trash in receptacles
- No selling without permission of the Willow Fork Drainage District Board
- Do not deface property or break plants, trees or structures
- No distribution of advertising without permission of the Willow Fork Drainage District Board
- Do not disturb in any manner any picnic, meeting, service or event of any kind such as an exercise class, movie, concert, festival or exhibition
- Park hours are dawn to dusk
- Appropriate attire required
- Do not create a danger to the public or behave in a way that is considered a public nuisance.
- Download a Complete List of Rules
- Comfortable, lawn seating
- Bistro-style seating for small parties
- Natural stone seating encircling the park
- Large oak, shade trees
- Performance stage
- Nearby dining and shopping
- Accessibility from community trails
Willow Fork Drainage District provides public safety officers who monitor the park at all hours as well as additional security at Central Green during special events. The park's hours of operation are 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. and it is lighted to ensure visitor safety.